ENERGY EFFICIENT LIGHTING OF UNSURPASSED QUALITY
16 Reasons to consider replacing existing 400 Watt Metal Halide with RAPTOR™ T5/HO luminaires from The Light Edge, Inc.
- Reduced lighting energy: operating costs lowered by over 50%.
- High CRI color rendering: improved definition, better visual acuity.
- Uniform distribution of light: no hot spots, less contrast.
- Greater safety: no HID "non passive" fire danger or HID exposed arc tube UV danger potential.
- Higher lumen maintenance: less output degradation, more useful light over life.
- Silent operation: no audible ballast "hum".
- Longer lamp life: 40,000 hrs vs. 20,000 hrs at 12 hours per start.
- Less heat output: reduced cooling load requirement with less BTU production.
- No flicker: eliminates stroboscopic effect with high frequency electronic ballasting.
- Programmed start ballast: no delay starting, treats cathodes gently for long lamp life.
- No restrike time: allows for the use of occupancy sensors or switching for additional energy savings.
- Low cost, "greener" lamp: cost far less than HID lamps, contains FAR less mercury.
- Extruded anodized aluminum: excellent heat sinking properties, and robust, as opposed to sheet metal.
- Fully Assembled: rapid installation, lower labor cost.
- Easily maintained: LOWER maintenance costs.
- Fifteen (15) year fixture warranty.
SAVE ENERGY - SAVE MONEY - SAVE TIME